Til jouw bedrijfsstrategie naar een hoger niveau met gedreven.be en dit Engelstalig boek rond strategie innovatie
Organizations are currently in a new economy. They are either being disrupted or causing disruption. Continuity is no longer a given. Only one law applies: Strategy = Execution, because a strategy is only as brilliant as its execution. Strategy execution is the last competitive advantage, and strength, speed and agility in execution are more important than a perfectly mapped-out strategy based on feasibility and predictability.
STRATEGY = EXECUTION is for leaders, professionals, and entrepreneurs who view strategy execution as their principal job instead of strategy defi nition.
STRATEGY = EXECUTION is 80% how-to:
• Get an overview: 6 success factors, 4 accelerators and 16 building blocks.
• Get inspired: 16 cases and more than 50 innovation methods and new business models.
• Get started: 5 strategy execution approaches and an online test of your organization’s execution capacity.
Jacques Pijl (1968) has over twenty years of experience in advising company directors and teams of leading organizations on strategy execution and innovation. In addition, he participates in large-scale transformations and surgical precision operations in the private, public and semi-public sector. He is the Managing Director of Turner consulting agency, a thought leader and in-demand speaker on strategy execution and innovation.
His books received bestselling status in the Netherlands and Strategy = Execution was shortlisted for Management Book of the Year and named as the CEO’s book of choice by the Dutch Financial Times.
“Talking about strategy is easy, but taking care of its execution is what it is all about. It is refreshing to read a book where this important topic has pride of place.’
– Manfred F.R. Kets de Vries, INSEAD Distinguished Clinical Professor of Leadership Development and Organizational Change
“In this book, Jacques Pijl shows that the next change is right around the corner. He inspires leaders and teams who face big changes and shares an abundance of good ideas for tightening our focus on successful enactment and execution of
a change strategy.’
– Harry J.M. Brouwer, CEO Unilever Food Solutions
“This book brilliantly shows how leadership is fundamental to inspire people to want to change. This is a hands-on book and a must-read for all leaders.’
– George Kohlrieser Ph.D., Professor of Leadership and Organizational Behavior, IMD, Switzerland, bestselling author of Hostage at the Table and Care to Dare
“A wealth of well-founded insights and advice.’
– Ben Tiggelaar, behavioral scientist, bestselling author, public speaker and consultant
“This book thoroughly demystifies the concept of innovation and the practicalities of how to organize it.’
– Jacques van den Broek, CEO Randstad
Voor de ondernemer verloopt de weg naar succes vaak mat vallen en opstaan. Maar hoeveel kan je als mens dan aan? En hoe vaak kan je terugveren na een tegenslag?
Met onze 7 tips sta je sterker in je schoenen.