Til jouw bedrijfsstrategie naar een hoger niveau met gedreven.be en dit Engelstalig boek / e-book rond strategisch management
This is a fantastically well written text which incorporates the latest thinking on strategic management. Striking a balance between theory and application, it is extremely readable and loaded with a wide range of case studies. An essential source for undergraduate, postgraduate and professional courses on strategic management.’
– Dr Tahir Rashid, Lecturer in Strategy and Marketing, Salford Business School, University of Salford
This exciting new textbook is built on the belief that strategic management principles are more straightforward than they seem. Unlike other textbooks, it does not overcomplicate the discussion with enigmatic layers of theory or irrelevant perspectives from other disciplines. Instead you will find focused, clearly articulated coverage of the key topics of strategic management, encouraging critical reflection and deeper exploration on your own terms.
Fully developed to cover the essentials of any strategic management course, this textbook not only creates understanding of the principles of strategy, but shows you how to apply them constructively in the face of real-world practicalities. Throughout the text, these principles are put into context with illustrations and examples drawn from all over the world and from all kinds of organization – from Shell, Airbus and Tesco to small and non-profit enterprises.
With an emphasis on topical, distinctive and engaging features, this text offers:
• Over 120 short, topical case studies drawn from every type of organization across more than 20 countries
• Worksheets for strategy analysis that can be used to tackle real-world situations
• Learning outcomes, key points and summaries to focus your reading on what matters
• Chapter-by-chapter exercises for further study and discussion
• Suggestions for further reading to deepen your understanding of the theories underpinning the chapters
The book is complemented by a companion website featuring a range of tools and resources for lecturers and students, including PowerPoint slides, teaching notes, links to journal articles and an interactive glossary.
Voor de ondernemer verloopt de weg naar succes vaak mat vallen en opstaan. Maar hoeveel kan je als mens dan aan? En hoe vaak kan je terugveren na een tegenslag?
Met onze 7 tips sta je sterker in je schoenen.