Til jouw bedrijfsstrategie naar een hoger niveau met gedreven.be en dit Engelstalig boek / e-book rond strategieplanning, strategietools
Strategy Plain and Simple
uniquely powerful, successful and practical framework will show you how to quickly develop a strategy to get your business from where it is today to where you want it to be tomorrow.
With vivid examples, practical solutions and a jargon-free approach, Vaughan Evans cuts to the very essence of what you need to know about strategy, simplifying it for anyone wanting to guide their business to success.
He sets out a plain, simple, 3-step process:
• Understand your market – how to forecast demand and supply.
• Gain competitive advantage – how to target the strategic gap and bridge it.
• Managing business risk – how to balance risk and opportunity.
Read it in 60 minutes, follow the three steps and transform your business prospects.
“This fast-moving book gives a proven, practical approach that you can apply immediately to start a successful business or build your current business into a lean, mean profit machine.”
– Brian Tracy, success guru, speaker and author of Now Build a Better Business!
“A concise and compelling insight into strategy development, one of the key success factors in every business, large or small.”
– Mike Garland, former Partner and Head of Portfolio Group, Permira Advisers LLP
”Bite-sized strategy for the small businessperson – crisp, concise and easily digested on one plane journey”
– David Williamson, Managing Partner, Nova Capital Management
”Vaughan Evans does what he says on the tin – he Keeps It Simple, Successfully!”
– Stephen Lawrence, CEO, Protocol Education
”Strategy in a nutshell, tailor-made for the small businessperson”
– James Pitt, Partner, Lexington Partners
”A must-read for the small businessperson”
– Grahame Hughes, founding director, Haven Power
“Short and sweet – this is strategy far removed from convoluted theory, ready to be applied to any small business to help it grow”
– Andrew Ferguson, Managing Director, Baird Capital
At last! A book on business strategy I can read!”
– Fidelis Fernandez, small businessman
Voor de ondernemer verloopt de weg naar succes vaak mat vallen en opstaan. Maar hoeveel kan je als mens dan aan? En hoe vaak kan je terugveren na een tegenslag?
Met onze 7 tips sta je sterker in je schoenen.